Beth has been active in real estate for more than 30 years. During that time Beth has overseen the construction and supervised the renovation and interior design of many homes.
Besides her work in the real estate business, Beth has been active in the Buckhead and Highlands, NC communities through her work for the Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation, as a member of the Board of Directors of The Bascom – Center for Fine Arts in Highlands – as well as a volunteer at Trinity School, The Westminster Schools and Pace Academy.
Beth and her husband, Jim, reside in Buckhead and have had a summer home in Highlands for 22 years.
- Active in Buckhead real estate market for 30 years
- Board member for The Bascom Center for Fine Arts in Highlands, NC
- Active volunteer for the Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation
- Volunteer for Trinity School, Westminster Schools, and Pace Academy
- Member of Highlands Country Club